- How To Order Personalized Pencils
How To Order Personalized Pencils
To place error-free orders:
Pick a font. Read the entire order page. Order online.
If you want a proof, order only 1 dozen pencils. No free proofs.
- Round pencils only use ARIAL - UPPERCASE LETTERING and have one text line. No exceptions.
- Hexagonal pencils offer up to about 60 beautiful fonts, with up to three text lines.
- #2 Soft Lead is only available on one, specific, white, hexagonal pencil.
- No logos, art work, emoticons, emojis or punctuation combinations.
- Please note that if your order creates a set of pencils from several different pencil colors, then order from either the copper ferruled or Dixon lines since only those pencils have consistent ferrule and eraser colors across pencil colors.
Submission errors greatly increase the odds of our making errors. We handle this by rejecting those orders and refunding the payment in full. Refunds can take 3-5 business days to show up in electronic accounts. It is the customer's responsibility to check their Spam box, and Paypal or credit card accounts for notification emails.
- Problematic orders that are unlikely to turn out well are held for about 48 hours while waiting for a customer response to our email. If no response is received in that time, the order is not processed and payment-in-full is refunded. Refunds can take 3-5 business days to show up in electronic accounts. Customers are responsible for checking their Spam box for our emails.